The Guildhall Worcester Privacy Notice
Service being provided
Administration and processing of external bookings of The Guildhall.
Categories of personal data we need to collect
- Contact Details
Consequences of failing to provide personal data
If you do not provide the required personal data we will be unable to process your booking request.
Data Controller and Processors
- The Data Controller is Worcester City Council
- The Data Protection Officer for Worcester City Council can be contacted at email@example.com
Purpose of Processing & Lawful Basis
- Service Delivery
Our legal basis for using your personal data is:
- Entering or performing a contract with the data subject
Who we share the information with
- Notices of couples marrying in the Guildhall are displayed publicly on external entrances as legally required.
- Malvern Hills District Council (to facilitate payment).
How long we hold your information
We will only keep your information for the minimum period necessary. The information outlined in this privacy notice will be kept in accordance with our retention schedule. All information will be held securely and destroyed under confidential conditions.
Individual Legal Rights
- Your Right to be Informed
- Your Right to Access your personal data
- Your Right for us to Rectify your personal data
- Your Right to Object to how we use your personal data
Individual right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office
If you have any worries or questions about how your personal information is handled please contact our Data Protection Officer via
Phone: 01905 722233
Data Protection Officer
Worcester City Council
If you still have concerns following our response you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office,